This feature works with both Google and Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. You can choose to keep the imported slide in its original formatting (ie. maintain the original colour scheme, fonts etc.) or update it to match the style used in the current presentation.
Follow the steps below to use the import slides feature:
1. Create a new presentation in Google Slides.
2. Click File > Import slides.
3. Select the presentation that has the slides you want to import.
- If it is a Google presentation: search for it in the Presentations section.
- If it is a PowerPoint presentation: upload it using the Upload section.
4. Click to select the slides you want to import. Click Select all if you want to use all the slides.
5. Choose if you want to keep the original theme.
6. Click Import slides.
That’s it! The slides you have selected will now be part of your presentation.