How do I get it?Follow the steps below to install the MindMeister add-on into Google Docs.
1. Open a Google Doc.
2. Click the Add-ons menu > Get add-ons.
3. Search for MindMeister (top right corner).
4. Locate MindMeister in the list and click the +FREE button
5. Grant permission for MindMeister to integrate with Drive.
Tip: If you do not see the grant permissions box, the pop-up may have been blocked by your browser. Look for the pop-up blocked message and allow the pop-up.
How do I use it?1. Create a bullet point list in a Google Doc.
2. Highlight the list.
3. Click the Add-ons menu > MindMeister > Insert as Mind Map.
4. A mind map will be inserted as an image. You can now delete the bullet point list.