How do I get it?To access Google Keep, simply visit http://keep.google.com and sign in with your Google account.
How do I use it?The first time you access Google Keep, you will see some existing notes that share useful tips. Take a look at these to learn more about Keep.
Navigating KeepClick the Notes button in the top left corner to access the Keep menu. From here, you can view all notes, those with reminders, archived notes and deleted notes.
To add a note1. Click in the Add note box.
2. Give your note a Title.
3. Add text in the body of the note OR click the list button (at the bottom of the note) to turn it into a check-list.
4. Use the Remind me button (finger icon) to set a reminder on the note.
5. Use the Colour button (paint palette icon) to change the background colour of the note.
6. Use the Add image button (image icon) to add an image to your note.
7. Click Done when you are finished.
Sharing notesYou can share individual Google Keep notes with other Google users. This gives them the ability to edit the shared note.
To share a note:
1. Click on the note to open.
2. Click the Share button (person with the + icon).
3. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to share the note with.
Note: Type a comma after the first name to add more collaborators.
4. Click Save.
The person will receive an email notifying them that you have shared the note. They will be able to open it in their Google Keep and make changes.
Archiving and deleting notesWhen you are finished with a note, you can choose to either archive it or delete it. Archived notes are shown in the Archive section of Keep. Deleted notes go into Trash, and are permanently deleted after 7 days.
- To archive a note, click the Archive button (square with down arrow icon).
- To delete a note, click the button with three vertical dots, then select Delete note.