Here’s what such a list might look like:
Sound good? Here’s how to create your own list:
1. Select the cell(s) you want to create the list in.
2. Select the Data menu > Validation.
3. Click the drop-down box next to Criteria and select List of items.
4. Enter the values you want to appear in the list, separated by commas.
5. Choose if you want to reject values other than those in the list, or just warn users the value is invalid.
6. Click Save.
Your drop-down list will be added to the cell! To make the list box appear in other cells (e.g. the ones below or above), click in the cell and then click and drag the blue box in the bottom right-hand corner to fill up or down.