Things to knowThis feature is only available in Google Apps accounts belonging to your school or university.
You can only put expiry dates on folders that have ‘Can view’ access, or files that have ‘Can view’ or ‘Can comment’ access. FIles and folders with ‘Can edit’ access cannot have expiry dates.
Here’s how to do it:1. Access the sharing settings for the folder or file and click the Advanced link.
2. Enter the name of the person you want to share the folder or file with.
3. Choose the appropriate sharing settings (must be Can view or Can Comment).
4. Click the Send or OK button to share the file.
5. Hover over the name of the person you shared the file with until a clock icon appears.
6. Click on the clock icon and choose an expiry date. You can pick either 30 days or 7 days from the drop-down list, or select Custom date to choose a specific date.